BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Stop Animal Abuse

Actions For Animals - OIPA Portugal

Sunday, October 11, 2009

hi pet lovers its Teah today I saved a homeless kitten. Someone put her in a box and just threw her on someones drive way :( sad isn't it shes only 4 weeks old! shes still supposed to be with her mom. I gave her a bath in the sink she liked it liked it a lot. Oh ya I forgot shes all black with white paws and the cutest black and white pointed face shes adorable my other cat Simba as I mentioned before is getting kinda used to her well.....sometimes if you wanna ask about the kitten just send some comments and Ill answer them just remember a fish,a cat, a dog or whatever is a Friend of your own even if you get mad at it that reminds me I have to start spending time with simba hes kinda jealous and lonely.



Sincerely Teah

0 comments: